East End Long Island Lawyer
East End Long Island Lawyer
Long Island Attorney, Suffolk County, New York
Welcome. We are happy you chose to visit the online home of Sean M. Walter, P.C. and want to take a moment to introduce ourselves.
The Law Office of Sean M. Walter, P.C. began in 2006 as a general practice law firm with an office in Wading River, New York run by Sean M. Walter, Esq. The primary concentration of our practice involves municipal law, planning, zoning and land use law, business law, real estate transactions, probating Wills and estate planning. As the trust and estates planning side of our firm grew, we saw the need for, and have expanded to, the field of Elder Law and Medicaid Planning services.
Our Legal Focus
Please feel free to browse our Practice Areas for a more detailed examination of what legal services our firm offers
- Commercial & Real Estate Development. As the former Riverhead Town Supervisor (2010-2017), Sean Walter presided over the subdivision of the largest tract of land on Long Island. Read more
- Elder Law. As our population ages gracefully and people enjoy a much longer life thanks to advancements in science and healthcare, Elder Law becomes increasingly more relevant. Read more
- Estate Planning & Trust Services. One of the most difficult conversations to have with your family is how to deal with asset and financial planning following death. Read more
- Farmland Preservation. Sean Walter brings almost two decades of experience working with local governments and the agricultural community to preserve and protect farmland and open space. Read more
- Municipal Law, Land Use, Zoning & Planning. After eighteen years of practice in the area of zoning and planning, there are very few situations that Sean Walter has not seen. Read more
- Probate & Estate Administration / Litigation. When a loved one dies, grieving families are often on an emotional roller coaster. Read more
- Real Estate Transactions. We understand that selling and buying a home, condominium, cooperative, or commercial property is a stressful experience. Read more
What Our Clients Are Saying
Dear Sean and Heidi
Please excuse the absolute tardiness of this email. I just wanted to thank you for all the work you did for Kristine and I during this whole process. You always looked out for our best interest and made us smile during the hard and stressful times. It did not go unnoticed and we appreciate it.
A special thank you, to you Heidi. You made that closing happen under completely impossible conditions. I remember you saying to the woman from the mortgage company that the only way that closing would take place the next day was if she could make miracles happen. Well, turns out, you are the one that makes miracles happen. While in another state, no less! Thank you, thank you, a thousand times, thank you. And I know that could not have happened without Sean re-arranging his schedule, and we so deeply appreciate that as well.
I hope that my family never again experiences the losses we endured due to Sandy , but if we do, I hope we are lucky enough to find people like you to help us through to the other side.
All the best to you both.
~Laura, Kristine and Maddie
You can reach us at (631) 929-5400 to schedule a personal consultation about your case. Or fill out our contact form and we will get back with you. Accommodations can be made for Saturday and evening appointments upon request.